Italian Incorporation Experts
Welcome to OpenAnItalianCompany.com.
Open An Italian Company is part of the Company Incorporations Worldwide PLC Group of companies.
We have a network of offices globally with highly experienced staff who will help you every step of the way to ensure you successfully get your company up and running in Italy in no time at all.
- Customer Care is our priority for all company formations in Europe that we undertake for our clients.
- Dedicated account managers are assigned to your file to assist with your enquiries however large or small.
- Once an incorporation is instructed, a member of our incorporation team will follow your file from beginning to end to ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Appointments to sign documents, attend bank, and meet with the accountant will be set up in one day in order to reduce the time spent out of the office/developing your business.
- Once incorporation is complete Open An Italian Company will ensure the following:
- You receive all incorporation documents related to your file,
- That we manage the rental for the virtual or serviced office(if you have decided you need our assistance with this)
- You have an accountant in the country in which you have incorporated. Accountants are required for submission of all relevant tax and VAT returns.
- Open An Italian Company is part of the Company Incorporations Worldwide PLC group of companies, specialising in both European and Italian company formation services.
- Established in 2003, we are one of the top company formation agents, offering a wide range of professional company incorporation services to our clients across Europe, USA and Asia.
- We have partnered with an established Italian formation company based in Milan, with whom we have a longstanding relationship.
- Our Italian office is able to provide a full range of both European and Italian incorporation packages and maintains the same high standards of service on which we have built our reputation.
- Both our offices offer dedicated customer focused teams able to deliver world class customer service for foreign investors, wishing to open an Italian company.
Company Forms - Italian Company Registration
There are five different corporate forms that may be used for individuals or companies who are looking at starting or expanding their business activity in Italy. All of these company forms can be exclusively set up by foreign shareholders.
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (Srl )
Private Limited company. Liability is limited to the amount of capital paid up. Most common form in Italy. You can have a sole member Srl or a Srl with several members. If sole member then you will need to deposit fully paid up share capital. Please contact us for assistance
STOCK COMPANY (SPA)
The liability of members of a SPA is limited to the amount of capital issued by shares. This is essentially a stock company in so far as it can offer shares publicly to the market or through a private offer to its founders. Please contact us for assistance
BRANCH (SEDE SECONDARIA)
This is a local office of the mother company*, with its own local VAT number. This is quite effective for establishing a small local presence or employing local staff when the major production is outside Italy.
This is generally a Srl which holds assets but does not trade. It can be used to hold trademarks, property and investments.
An Srl that forms part of a larger group of companies not located in Italy but having liability in Italy via its Srl status. This is 100% or majority owned by the mother company* in another jurisdiction.
For further details please contact one of company incorporation experts today by filling in the form below.
Registration for Money Laundering Regulation (MLR)
In 2007 the Anti Money Laundering Regulations were brought into effect by the Government, making it a Legal requirement that ALL Company Formation Agents have an "MLR". This will come into effect from 15th December.
Universal Comapny Incorporations LTD has successfully applied for and received its MLR Registration Number 12710242 . This means that we have passed the Fit and Proper test and HM Customs and Excise have confirmed that we have successfully registered for MLR.
Be aware that company Formation Agents that operate without an MLR number are breaking the Law. Our recommendation is that you ask for full details of the MLR number before processing the formation of a company through any company formation agent.